Sunday 23 September 2007

What to do next in Boc's Blog

Well I have not been able to write much of anything lately. Been under the weather with my depression. I have a bad time in the autumn with my illness. I have decided to change these entries because I have found enough widgets to cover all the facets of world news. I hope you find them useful and informative. It took me a week or so to do this. At least I was able to that. So what am I going to write about now? I have been looking at a number of blogs and it seems like the majority of them talk about themselves,even though I read that this was a fatal thing to do. So how do I do these entries without "killing" myself? I have now looked at a number of news blogs and the forum Topix and it seems like I was on the right track by picking out a news entry that was news worthy and the judge of that is me just as the judge of those choosing the news headlines for their blogs is up to them. Therefore starting tommorow I will combine the two approachs: a personal comment and an editorial comment about a news headline.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also suffer from depression

Three things have really helped

1) I purchased a one of the special high intensity SAD lamps and every morning when I wake up its on for 15 minutes. Its great and has really helped
http://well.ca/products/day-light-sad-lamp_1691.html


2) I now use wellbutrin check with your doctor if it may help you.

3) I bought a magnetic hematite necklace and surprisingly it seems to help.

hope of help